My own magic place...

My own magic place...


It really isn´t before...
Nothing in my world is quiet...
everything is moving so fast...
Then I don´t have to care about this...
because I wake someday if I wanna do it...
My world exist in my dreams and my dreams exist in my world...
Everything is complete...
I´m all that I always wanna be...
I´m not afraid to see anything...
I´ve seen so many thing before...
I´m not scare to see the past or the future...
I always look my present and say hello with a smile in my face...
I´m not alone... never...
All the people that loves me are with me in every moment...

I can live in the illusion...
I want to believe on this illusion...
I do believe in magic!....
I believe in anything that I want...
My dreams are the most beautiful place in the world...
I wanna stay here forever...
All that i need it´s here...
I don´t need nothing else...
And nothing else matters...
Because in my own magic place I´m happy...

0 comentarios: